Protect and recover critical data at scale
Centralized backup management
The logistics of managing dozens, hundreds, and even thousands of computers can quickly get complicated. Throw in a population of employees working from home, across state lines, or in other countries and the word “complicated” hardly seems adequate.
Enter Macrium’s solution - Site Manager. With it, businesses can manage multiple instances of Reflect from one sleek, intuitive portal. This management platform makes security and rapid recovery at scale so easy, it’s hard to imagine ever working without it.
Site Manager features
- Remote sync to cloud storage platforms like Amazon, Wasabi, and BackBlaze - or any S3 compatible store
- Centrally schedule intra-daily backups
- Restore all machines with a single USB stick with universal rescue media
- Dynamically sort computers by automatic and custom groups and tags, making management a breeze
- Intra-daily backups
- Daily data exports to CSV for custom auditing
Explore our products
Additionally, we proudly offer 30-day trials on almost all our products - complete with customer support to ensure you make the most of your time.
Watch Site Manager in action
If you’d like to explore Site Manager in more detail, including more helpful tutorials like the one above, check out our blog series here:
Blog posts in this series
Adding a computer and installing an Agent remotely
Installing the Agent manually then adding that computer to Site Manager
Definitions - What are they
Schedules - What are they
Repositories - What are they
Scheduling Backups with Macrium Site Manager
Browsing a repository and recovering a file
Not sure if Reflect is right for you?
Our sales team is always happy to discuss your unique needs and how we can work with you to find a solution.